28 Random Thoughts
Mental health goes much further than just anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses. Today… I’ll going to follow suit with Emma over at Scruffy Little Nerd Herder. Today, I saw her post 28 Random Thoughts and I absolutely loved it. I loved the idea of sharing some of my thoughts, which yes, also include my anxious thoughts and much more.
- I really want to write an eBook.
- I have a couple Pen Names that I’ll write under… but also my own name.
- I really need to finish planning my wedding.
- Crap… and invitations… I need to design those.
- I recently fell in love with Omaha, NE.
- I can’t wait to buy a house with Zach.
- God… perfect house… log cabin or dark brown wood… pond in the back… away from town but near town…
- That would be amazing to draw/paint.
- I want to draw now.
- and paint… hm…
- I don’t have any paint anymore.
- I should use my art easel more.
- Oh! and my electric violin.
- I love my violin. Zach got it for me.
- But I’m scared to pick it up again.
- What if I suck?
- Well.. I know I won’t suck… but I won’t be where I want to be.
- I wish I had the courage to play for Zach and his parents.
- I had to redo my speeches in front of them about 100 times.
- I feel so bad for wasting people’s time.
- Why do I always waste people’s time?? I shouldn’t do that.
- I don’t want to bother people… I’ll stop messaging them.
- Why don’t they ever message me though?
- I guess they don’t like me… so that’s okay I guess.
- Why don’t I have any friends?
- Zach is amazing and so supportive…
- It seems like he’s the only one there sometimes.
- I really want pancakes. With strawberries…
Okay, so that was a little bit of my messed up thought process. Go check out Emma’s much more entertaining 28 Random Thoughts! She’s awesome!