a-MAY-zing Selfie Confidence
Hey Epic Geeks,
Back in March, I did my first month of “Selfie Confidence”. Let’s just say it was a huge success and I loved it. April I took a break but I have to say, I missed my challenge. I didn’t do my hair as often. I didn’t feel as good about myself. I didn’t feel as engaged with my audience. I know March helped my self confidence raise immensely, especially without make up on. I even streamed with a bare face one day!
I didn’t create any prompts this month, though in the future I do plan on it.
Challenge: Take a selfie every day in May
- No filters than change how you look.
- E.g., no beautify on Samsung, no Snapchat filters that change your eye size, face shape, skin, etc, no instagram filters (other than black and white)
- Post on a social media platform with hashtags #aMAYzingmay AND #SelfieConfidence (or #aMAYzingselfieconfidence)
- Tag me @Epicfied regardless of social media
- Be creative!
- If you get bored with taking selfies, take a selfie in the reflection of a puddle or sunglasses.
When? May 1st–May 31st
In the mean time, keep calm and stay epic,