Hey Epic Geeks,
I have a have a little bit of exciting news. First off, I’m not on YouTube, what? You can now find me on YouTube in the BookTubing community. I find this so exciting and I’m hopping straight in on the Winter Biannual Bibliothon! Today, I’m going to be telling you all about the books that I’ll be reading throughout the week (January 8th through 14th). If you don’t want to read this post, feel free to just watch the video!
This is my first bibliothon (also known as a read-o-thon). This one takes place over a week and you read up to 7 books over that time span. You can have one book that takes up to two topics but no more than that.
– Read the group book: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo
– Throwback: Prequel: Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
– Read a 2016 new release and Read a book a BookTuber recommends to you: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
– Read a book you were really excited for but never picked up and Read a retelling: Heartless by Marissa Meyer
– Read a diverse book: I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Good luck to everyone doing the video and reading challenges!
Are you joining the bibliothon? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments below or keep up with me on any of my social media!
In the mean time, keep calm and stay epic,